1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Very weird meditation experience?

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by robot12, Aug 30, 2014.

1. robot12

robot12 New Member

Hello!

I had a very weird experience during meditation, I searched for it on the internet and saw this site and registered immediately. First of all sorry for my bad english.

When I was meditating, I start to see weird green circles. When I did it longer I start to see something whitish, all noises became silent then I felt a little tingling on my chest. Actually I experience this every time I meditate but I usually get scared and stop meditating. But this time, I made it forward. Tingling became more violent and spread to my whole body. I felt like there is something on my chest and it's moving forward. I couldn't feel my body then I stopped. When I stopped it I was shaking like I was starving (and I felt hungry too though I ate 1-2 hour ago) and I felt like I was drowning (albeit not actually drowning, it was like I wanted to breathe deeper).

I wonder what was happening and what would happen if I made it forward. Is it normal? Are there people who experienced this?