1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Very Confused

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by ontology, May 2, 2014.

1. ontology

ontology Member

HI,
    I bought the first level of Life Flow.
    I am a little bit confused. I downloaded the "Life Flow 10", but I do not know for how much time I have to listen to it. I am not talking about minutes. I am asking how many days-weeks I have to spend with it before I move to the next one.
    The second question is, how do I access the next step in the First level. I do not understand the concept of the "monthly download"
    thanks for your help

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Welcome to the community ontology :)

there is a pdf with instructions available for you to download with LifeFlow and here are some instructions that will hopefully be of help to you:-

The LifeFlow program is set up to take you from a place that you already are a little familiar with and to progressively expose you to the experience of deeper and deeper brainwave states so that each becomes familiar to you and builds upon your experience with the previous state.

You almost certainly know what it feels like to suddenly become aware that you were lost in a daydream (a high Alpha state of consciousness). You begin with LifeFlow 10 (10Hz Alpha) because you will already have a good deal of experience with higher alpha and it will be easy to begin experiencing your meditations within the lower alpha levels.

Within 8 minutes or less LifeFlow 10 will gently guide you into this peaceful and relaxing brainwave state perfect for meditation and/or deep relaxation. This brainwave state boosts the production of Serotonin which is a calming neurotransmitter in the brain.

Meditating or relaxing a few minutes a day while playing LifeFlow 10 quietly for 30 days (longer if you prefer) will build the vital and solid foundation for the next deeper brainwave state. Once you feel familiar and notice improvements in your daily life you will be ready to experience the next deeper brainwave state of LifeFlow 9.

LifeFlow 9 will become available for you to download after 30 days of downloading LifeFlow 10

Here is a link to some great information about meditation and entrainment that has helped many people here:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...nciples-meditation-entrainment.html#post12298

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have anymore questions and I wish you an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)

3. ontology

ontology Member

thank you so much!!! this helps a lot.
    so, basically each level will be available every month.
    at that pace, one would be able to complete all the levels in 10 months, right?
    thanks again
    p

4. GilesC

GilesC Member

That's right, it will be at least 10 months. You can always take longer if you want to. Some people prefer to have a new track every 2 months (either for monetary reasons or because they want to spend more time with each track) and the admin/support team are very accommodating and will happily adjust the payment schedule for you.

Hugs

Giles

5. ontology

ontology Member

thank you so much!!! it is good to hear this!. o