1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

US Expat in Munich happy to join!

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Storymuse, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Storymuse

Storymuse Member

Greetings meditators, I just joined the site and started using LifeFlow two days ago. I feel better already (calmer, more creative, etc.) so played one of the bonus tracks last night to my 3-year-old twins, who quickly fell into a wonderful, deep sleep. They not only slept soundly through the night, but also woke up this morning happy and singing! What a welcome change...we've been on holidays over 2 weeks (change=stress), kids are switching schools (more change=stress), and Mama is cranky to have people in my space 24/7 (I work from home). I think these downloads just may restore harmony and joy to this home. ;) Thanks and look forward to "meeting" you!

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi Storymuse and welcome to the project meditation community,

Yes, people can find change stressful, but thankfully we can also know that these things will pass, and also know that change is inevitable throughout our lives.

Keep us posted how things are going. :)

Hugs

Giles