1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

uk user

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by blackelk998, Dec 11, 2009.

1. blackelk998

blackelk998 Member

having a major head injury many years ago ,i ve always been on the lookout for new ways to improve my memory and their is no doubt that lifeflow has helped me get parts of my brain working again and enjoying it at the same time,it is awsome.but it has also made me realise how so few people here would open their minds to such technology ,even thou im sure their are plenty that do,it would seem as a nation we are so far behind America in our thinking towards self improvement.all my self improvement programs i have used come from America/Canada,my latest venture is in restoring my body health via Dr BOB BECK what he says has brought me back to full health so thanks to LIFEFLOW and ALL.It truely amazing how i think now with so much more depth , reasoning and understanding. this last year of meditation is certainly one of the biggest and most rememberal events in my life of healthy change,i wish it to all who have made that step forward with lifeflow.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you and wish you continued peace, joy and endless benefits :) :) :)

3. blackelk998

blackelk998 Member

thankyou