1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

TwoPynts here

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by TwoPynts, May 28, 2008.

1. TwoPynts

TwoPynts Member

Hello everyone.

I go by the online name of TwoPynts, am 37, and have been meditating for about 18 years now. I have been out of practice for a while but recently started up again and found this community while looking around the web for meditation related sites. I hope to learn from everyone here and impart some small bit of knowledge from my humble experience.
    :rolleyes:

2. Peaceful Warrior

Peaceful Warrior New Member

Welcome

Howdee!

18 years? Wow that's a long time. What technique do you use?

Anyway, welcome aboard! PW ;)

3. TwoPynts

TwoPynts Member

I have tried many types of meditation. SRF meditation, guided, moving, mantra, breathing, etc...
    I am not sure if the technique I normally use has a name or is an actual technique, but it is your standard eyes closed seated/laying down mediation I would surmise. In a quiet place, I start by some deep breathing. Then I relax each body part from toes to head. Then I just focus on my breathing, in and out. I may picture a place like a mountain meadow next to a lake. Putting my head under the icy cold water flushes everything out.... From there on, your standard fare.

Also have also been doing some white light meditation recently, with good results.

White Light Of Protection