1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Two great healthy eating tips!!

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by pollyanna, Jan 24, 2008.

1. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

I have used a power juicer for about 4 years now. We always have juice in the morning. One of my favourites for energy and good health is "the 3 C's" Carrots, cucumber and celery. You can add apple or pear to sweeten. It's so healthy for you.
    Last thing at night is the time to have live yoghurt. It has the time while you sleep to create the friendly bacteria that we all need. I usually put whole flax seed in this. Hope this is not straying from the community topics Michael - if it is please delete it. Happiness and good health :) :) :)

2. Ariel

Ariel Member

Hmmmmmmm interesting........

Firstly - Hi pollyanna I haven't been on here in a while, it looks like some good topics have come up while I’ve been gone :)

Flax seed - I was on a website the other day and came across some similar information about flax seed. Why do you use flax seed? Or rather how did you come across the benefits? Sorry I do not mean to be nosey I am just very interested.

The information I saw the other day was saying it was high in lignans. Some of the benefits the site was saying were lowered blood pressure, decrease allergies, improve arthritis, brain development and adrenal function.

Interesting subject. I don't think it is too off topic. It all leads to a healthier body and mind which is what we all want right? ;)

My tip - Always remember to drink 6 glasses of water a day (this clears your body of toxins).

Have a healthy day :p
    Ariel