1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Twice a Day?

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by emilyclare, May 5, 2014.

1. emilyclare

emilyclare Member

Hello - I just bought LifeFlow 10 and am looking forward to getting started.

Are there any issues with using it twice a day or should it only be used once?

Thanks!

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Emilyclare and welcome to the community :)

twice a day is absolutely fine. Are you meditating with LifeFlow or relaxing? You also have access to the free bonus tracks "Optimal Learning" and "Creative Flow" which can be played for as long as you choose in a number of ways.

You can find some great suggestions in the instructions which are available in pdf format for you.

Hope this helps and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

3. emilyclare

emilyclare Member

Thanks for your reply!

I'm using it for relaxation at this point.

I will check out the instructions further.

4. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi again emilyclare,

you can definately use twice a day for as little or long as you choose for relaxation. Let us know how you get on and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

5. emilyclare

emilyclare Member

What do you think about using the tracks out of order?

I've been diagnosed with a growth hormone deficiency...and I notice some of the later tracks address that hormone.

Does it hurt to listen to the program in order, say in the morning, and then add in an additional listen to one of the later tracks later in the day?

Or is it critical that they be listened to in order only?

Thanks again!

6. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi again emilyclare,

as I am not a doctor and uncertain of your symptoms please understand that I can only answer your question generally.

Although it's vital to spend time becoming familiar with each level to gain the most benefits for meditation, there is no reason for you not to choose various levels for relaxation - maybe some of the lower levels will send you to sleep simply because you will not be familiar with them in your waking state and that's fine.

It sounds like you have the physical pack which gives you access to all of the LifeFlow levels and the bonus tracks including Nirvana and Awaken (the gamma tracks) If this is so, you can also use the gamma tracks for relaxation.

Do you have problems sleeping at all? The reason I ask this is that people who have problems with sleep often miss out on the deep delta recuperating levels. If you don't have problems sleeping, that's fine, however if you do please let me know.

Here's a link that you may find helpful about using LifeFlow for relaxation:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...-do-i-have-meditate-get-results.html#post3575

I will wait for your reply before offering more information. Until then, I wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

7. emilyclare

emilyclare Member

It's true, what it says in that link, about all the people (including myself!) worried about doing the program "right"! But it makes sense...it's such an investment of both time and money.

I do have the physical pack so I can listen to the tracks in any order. I've mostly been listening to 10 with a little bit of the Nirvana and Awaken also.

But I'm especially interested in some of the later tracks that may help with endorphins and growth hormone release and would like to incorporate them earlier in my relaxation program if it is not a problem.

It doesn't sound like it is a problem. I anticipate growing with the system as well and working on meditation without trying to fuss too much about it especially at first.

Thanks again for all your help!