1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Trying to find my center.

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by ZEN-IG, Apr 4, 2010.

1. ZEN-IG

ZEN-IG New Member

I am new to meditation, but i think ive got it down. I've got the breathing down and i've felt the sense of nirvana. I was just wondering what the first steps to more advanced meditation would be and also starting strech's for yoga. Thank you, Jake

2. oneflewover

oneflewover Member

Hi Jake
    Great you are getting such good results and i should stay with that practice for a while because out of that will come the 'more advanced meditation' you speak of, all by itself with no effort :)

Yes it would be good to start Yoga. There are some good books out there or perhaps a teacher but start simple, no strain. The most advanced yoga posture done without mindfulness is nowhere near as beneficial as a simple posture done mindfully.

Graham