1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

trouble meditating

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by supreme13, Apr 17, 2013.

1. supreme13

supreme13 Member

I started meditating about a month and a half ago. My meditation had been going great and for the last few days I noticed I have not been able to relax for some reason. I was able to focus on my breath without having to force it but now i am having trouble with that and I am to force it again. Now I feel as if I am starting my meditation all over again from day 1!:mad: Please Help!

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

3. Panthau

Panthau Member

Dont worry, meditation isnt always the same. If you feel you have to start from day 1, just accept it. I feel this way several times a year... lol

4. GilesC

GilesC Member

You may also want to consider downloading the free Discover Meditation cd's from this site, and practice using mantra based meditation instead of breathing meditation.

Hugs

Giles

5. Panthau

Panthau Member

I just head one of those discoverys, where i might start from scratch... LOL

I was used to repeat my mantra in my breathing in and breathing out. I switched now to OM only on my breathing out, and it changed my meditation completly, as im breathing more slow and the mantra is way longer. Fits perfect to this topic :D