Transcendental Meditation and LifeFlow

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by pollyanna, Oct 11, 2013.

1. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Transcendental Meditation and LifeFlow is something in common that two out of the three following Doctors have. They both have practised transcendental meditation for decades and now improve their practise with LifeFlow. The third Doctor has been a lifetime supporter of meditation and is now grateful for the audio technology of LifeFlow to enhance his meditation practise.

All three Doctors highly recommend LifeFlow to both family and patients and this is a success story in itself.

Why?

Because it hurts just to read the statistics of people suffering from countless stress related diseases. Most people, unintentionally spend way too much time in the higher beta brainwave states that produce too many stress hormones, causing untold damage over time.

These Doctors know that meditating a few minutes a day in lower beneficial brainwave states releases these stress hormones and induces the natural production of healing hormones for optimum health and vitality.

Click on the following link to discover "How your brainwaves affect your mental state"

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...ct-meditation/22-brainwave-states.html#post38

Click on the following links to see what the Doctors say:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/c.../21038-our-lifeflow-experience.html#post48852

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...-john-stickles-lifeflow-review.html#post39026

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...ories-lifeflow-meditation-2-0-a.html#post5863

Is it necessary to have practised Transcendental Meditation? Absolutely not. You can benefit from LifeFlow in many ways outside of meditation.

However, if you want to meditate, LifeFlow will greatly enhance your chosen meditation technique. Download the 14 minute LifeFlow demo. You can try it for free and I look forward to hearing your success story

Many people in the community use the following meditation techniques:-
    The free "Discover Meditation" course and LifeFlow
    Focusing on the Breath and LifeFlow
    Transcendental Meditation and LifeFlow

2. Emma1008

Emma1008 Member

Thank you... and hello

thank you for sharing this post... I am new to Lifeflow and meditation- currently practising my 10min mantra with gratitude at the end (music) which is amazing the love and joy experienced through visualisation - I often weep with happiness through the love and warmth that is felt in those moments! seriously am so surprised by the emotions felt. Then have been listening to Lifeflow10 going to sleep....... I do this once a day at the mo, each evening.
    Would you advise this is the best way to experience Lifeflow? or should i try doing this separately... meditate am/gratitude and Lifeflow pm - I personally find the meditation prepares my head space and calms everything before enjoying Lifeflow after..... appreciate your advise, you seem quite knowledgable on this from reading a few of your responses to posts..... thank you for your help in advance..... Emma :)

3. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

You're welcome Emma :)

I think it's reassuring for new people to know that Doctors are enjoying and recommending LifeFlow to their patients. I've copied my reply to you from another thread so you'll be sure to find it:-
    So pleased to hear you are feeling relaxed, less stressed and less anxious. One of the great things about LifeFlow is how you can fit it around your personal lifestyle. You can absolutely try them separately and see what works best for you.

The most important thing to remember is being consistent, even if you only have a few minutes some days. The benefits of meditation accumulate over time as do the benefits.

One habit I created early on was to think of all the things I am grateful for when showering or when my mind would become busy with things I didn't need to be thinking about at that time.

It really is amazing not to have your thoughts control you and drain your time and energy. I look forward to hearing how you continue to progress and wish you an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)

P.S. The Doctors have practised T.M. (which I believe is virtually the same as Discover Meditation) for decades and LifeFlow is taking them to and holding them in the desired frequency. I mention this because you may choose (when time allows) to do ten minutes of your mantra meditation with LifeFlow and then your gratitude exercise to the beautiful music on Discover Meditation :)

P.P.S. If you click on the link below and schroll down to the chart you will see all the benefits of the various brainwave states:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...ct-meditation/22-brainwave-states.html#post38

Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
  4. asad55

asad55 New Member

think it's reassuring for new people to know that Doctors are enjoying and recommending LifeFlow to their patients. I've copied my reply to you from another thread so you'll be sure to find it:-
    So pleased to hear you are feeling relaxed, less stressed and less anxious. One of the great things about LifeFlow is how you can fit it around your personal lifestyle. You can absolutely try them separately and see what works best for you.

_________
    asad