1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Time I introduced myself.

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Still Waters, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Still Waters

Still Waters Member

Hi guys.

I am Chris from London and have been lurking around this forum for a couple of months now. I am benefiting from the wisdom and experience of you guys as much as from the Lifeflow downloads! Thanks.

I had been meditating in a hit and miss way for a number of years or so and started with Holosync, until I found it financially prohibitive. I have been able to become much more disciplined and have meditated at least once a day, sometimes two, mainly using the downloads, but suplementing this with Michael's ten or twenty minute meditations from his free course.

Today I have downloaded - and used level 8. I agree with some posters that this is perhaps a bit more funereal than the previous levels, but I had a really good meditation session and I am convinced that it will be exactly what I need at this time as the others have proved to be.

Like many I have been influenced greatly in the past two years or so by the teachings of Ekhart Tolle which seemed to be a catalyst in my experience, and since getting involved with Project Meditation I have gone back to using The Work (Byron Katie) and the Sedona method. Also as a result of the brilliant recommendations by folk on this forum I have started using EFT which I had been unaware of previously.

Anway thanks again everyone for your helpful contributions and positivity on this forum!

Chris

2. seatrend8899

seatrend8899 Member

Welcome Chris

Chris, my guess is that you have developed an appreciation of the content on this forum as much as I have. A rare jevel of a global gathering place.

take care

jim

3. Still Waters

Still Waters Member

Yes it is good to tap into the rich and diverse experiences of others who seek to make the best of their lives. And of course to endeavour to enrich the lives of others wherever possible.

4. Edwin

Edwin Member

Well said ! :)

5. WeeHoo

WeeHoo Member

I went through a sort of blue period about two years ago, after coming back home from a ten-day School for the Work with Byron Katie...it wasn't that I really expected to never get angry with my kids again (that's my main life challenge at present), but I was feeling like, well, crap, I do EFT and I do The Work and do the Release Technique (similar to Sedona) and I pray and I exercise and I do therapy and Holosync and I'M STILL NOT FIXED! So then I went through a period of realizing that maybe "fixed" wasn't what it's all about. And right now, since finding LF and this forum, I'm just really grateful to hear all the stuff from you wonderful people and to get to contribute in a meaningful way---because I've done all this stuff! Maybe that's why I went to all those seminars--to learn stuff so I could pass it along.

6. Ravo

Ravo Member

:)G'day Harry, welcome I have just downloaded LF8, it's nice to meet you, Cheers Ravo

7. Still Waters

Still Waters Member

Just to let you know - I have reinvented myself :)

You may have known me as Harry Haddock but I decided to have a more meaningful user name.

But I am still Chris - as we are all friends here! :D