1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Thought of The Moment

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Larry Gessner, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Larry Gessner

Larry Gessner Member

I have been looking at the bottom of the community page everyday since I joined and I am overwhelmed by the amount of new members that we have. It is such a thrill to check it. It elevates me and inspires me to watch these numbers climb. I can only imagine what this feels like for Michael and everyone who works so hard to make this site the great place that it is.:)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008
  2. Michael Mackenzie

Michael Mackenzie Owner

Hey Larry,

88 new meditators yesterday alone. :eek:

Yes, it feels fantastic to see this project taking on a life of its own! It's also very inspiring to see how helpful and encouraging people are being with each other especially towards new members. Fantastic work!

I just wanted to say a BIG thanks to everyone who is helping make this possible behind the scenes and in this community. Without you, this project would not be what it is. Well done! You're really making a huge difference! Michael :)

3. Larry Gessner

Larry Gessner Member

The shift of consciousness

To Michael and everyone here.

I am excited because I feel that there is a definite shift in the evolution of consciousness going on, and more and more people are awakening and understanding meditation and it's importance not only for themselves but for the entire planet. My intuition is strong on this point and I know that what is happening here is going to go down in history as a turning point. The point in time when the voices all joined as one and the world became a better place.

Right now as I am typing this message I am hearing an inner voice telling me, "Make It So" and so I shall. I want you to hear it as well.

4. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Larry, about 18 to 19 years ago, before I even heard of Napoleon Hill or anyone like that, I used to always pray that if I had the power to help thousands and thousands of people I would do it come what may! Even though this is Michael Mackenzie's site, it gives people like you, myself and anyone else who wants to help others the wonderful opportunity to do so. I think he has done a wonderful service in more ways than one for everyone here,with not only the best products suitable to all, he's also made them affordable for everyone. I agree with you, I believe people are now understanding and realizing how they can benefit in so many ways from meditation. I've heard some people who have succeeded say that they were in the right place at the right time. Well,the right place is certainly HERE and the right time is definately NOW!!! Happiness and joy :) :) :)