1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Thought I'd day hello! oh and help

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Happypig, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Happypig

Happypig Member

Just a quick post to say hi and I'm looking forward to the benefits of meditation - I've been working out and doing yoga for years but my mind is need of some work too. My aim to is to get in touch with myself spiritually and to develop my creativity. Look slike everyone else is coming on so watch this space for my new too.

jacqui

p.s how do i download the meditation so far i keep going round in circles?:):confused:

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Jacqui and welcome to this amazing community forum. I will deffo watch this space :) I wish you happiness and joy on your amazing journey of self discovery :) :) :)

P.S. Someone will answer the download query - computers isn't one of my strengths sorry

Last edited: Jul 11, 2008