1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Third eye opened

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Binet, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Binet

Binet Member

Hello, I have been meditating a lot in the last few months and have learned to quickly open my third eye and able to get to black sky with tiny points of lights (sky?). I can travel through this "sky" with relative ease but don't know where to go from there. I feel like there is more beyond but can't seem to get there. Any suggestions?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
  2. Panthau

Panthau Member

Hi & welcome to the community,

Your question is probably placed in the wrong subforum, maybe you ask again in
    another part of the forum. Though i guess your question is hard to answer, as adventures in the conciousness are very subjective. Good luck!

3. Binet

Binet Member

Thank you. I've corrected my horrible grammatical errors on my initial message ;)

4. GilesC

GilesC Member

The best advice I could give would be to "let go". The more you try and hold onto the sky the more you will be limited by it. Let it go, and just observe, because you are actually already everywhere in it. If you're already there, there's nowhere to go to (and no need).

Hugs

Giles