1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Third eye help

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by Austin326, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Austin326

Austin326 New Member

Hi, recently i started meditating and reading new age books. its been about a month now and iv been taking cholrella and msm to help decalcify the penal gland. I was a previous drug user with many Psychedlics and hallucigens which ended in a overdose and i wont do drugs ever again. Drugs gave me the ability to temporaily use my third eye and i loved it most the time untill the time it was open for 3 days straight bliss and it ended in me overdosing and feeling the exact oppisite of bliss. I thought meditation chakras ect would be something good for me but recently i had a change of heart when i read it couldnt be reversed. id rather live just the way i am and not have to worry about evil entieys or forces and i fear i may attract them. iv stopped meditating and stoped the msm and cholrella. i started eating junk food but still have significant pressure on the third eye like on my forehead. I just wanna live normal. this whole thing isnt for me. what should i do? i feel like the third eye wants to open but id rather it stay closed. I read that once you start the process theres no going back and it freaked me out. can anyone help me? will i be ok since i stopped meditating and taking supplements to help decalcify my third eye? i just wanna be normal

2. Panthau

Panthau Member

Wrong subforum, but what about calming down and letting go of all the drama? Theres nothing to worry... only if you hang onto worrying thoughts.