1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Therianthropes?

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by Magoo-Tora, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Magoo-Tora

Magoo-Tora Member

Any one here a therianthrope or are familiar with the term?

2. Teckniec

Teckniec Member

Isn't that like shape-shifting?

3. Magoo-Tora

Magoo-Tora Member

That is the textbook definition of the term, but that is not what most Therians are.

I suppose its more of a belief than anything else. A better word to describe it would be Otherkin.

4. GilesC

GilesC Member

I wasn't familiar with the term, but looked it up.
    Would be interested if anybody responds to say (honestly! that is) that they are able to P-Shift.
    I think many people are able to M-Shift though, I know I've experienced this sort of thing in the past (at least I think I have based on the description on Wiki).

Therianthropy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5. Magoo-Tora

Magoo-Tora Member

I am apart of the community, and believe me when I say that very few believe that a p-shift is really possible, and when it is 'claimed' to happen on the boards or chats, proof is required or the person is ignored.

There are many interesting aspects about the community and belief system, and some of the practices and beliefs here are used and practiced in that community. I was actually led here by one of my friends.