1. MAINTENANCE

The Project Meditation Community Forum is temporarily in a Read-Only state due to maintenance and upgrades that are being applied. Although registration and the creation of new posts are currently not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

We will notify you as soon as our maintenance work is completed,

Have a great day,

Yours for HUGE success
    The Project Meditation Team

The Watcher Watching

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by Karmoh, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Karmoh

Karmoh Member

I was loading the car with groceries when suddenly a moment of clarity happened. Very subtle almost indistinguishable from a thought, but it was there.

Hard to put in to words but here goes. I hope you understand :)

While I was loading the car some raucous kids in the next car where getting my attention and I thought to myself, hey where have all the years gone, only seems like yesterday when………..

……….I caught the watcher watching. The thought process was on how the years slip by and how I felt as a child, as a teenager, as a wild young man, as married man and father. When in fact the years hadn’t slipped by, my thoughts had changed over the years my body definitely, but the watcher watching was the same one from my earliest recollections to the present moment and always will be!

Drove away with a big smile……..These moments have happened over the last couple of years but this one was up there on the Richter scale.

Peace :)

2. olmate

olmate Member

Hi Karmoh,

My teacher once asked me to take a little experiment. He asked I picture the following men in my mind and tell him who I thought was the most spiritual. The men included:

1. A man in an Armani suit.
    2. A man driving a red Ferarri.
    3. A man kicking a football.
    4. A professional comedian.
    5. A mathematician.
    6. A man in a singlet lifting weights.
    7. An Olympic swimmer.
    8. A college professor.
    9. A model.
    10. A sexual surrogate.

Isn't it funny the things we think are spiritual or not? So a man putting groceries into his car... well...

Nothing but the best...

Olmate