1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

The ware and tare of my thoughts.

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by sterlingn, Feb 29, 2012.

1. sterlingn

sterlingn Member

As long as I can remember my mind has always put out a million thoughts per second through my brain every second of the day. As a kid it didn't ware on me too much but as I became older and was in high school it really wore me out. It was to the point I felt as if I was becoming almost crazy. Small things began to build up to big things and I made big deal out of nothing. as I turned 21 I began to smoke pot and I found that it really helped me slow my thoughts down and keep small things small. After doing it for a few years now I found I had to smoke more often to keep me level headed and relaxed. It was to the point I smoked more then I wanted to but now that I meditate everyday I don't need it. I can meditate and keep myself just as calm plus more. I'm not spending money and it's legal. I'm excited to see what the future of meditation hold for me. Thought I would share this since I know you will probably see my ask a lot of questions on these forums.