1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

The Stream

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by Karmoh, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Karmoh

Karmoh Member

Sitting with stillness, opening the door of the mind wide so thought can stream through, noticing the flow. You do not try and define the flow, to understand or question the flow. You do not get involved; it just flows, moving by itself without any effort. In witnessing the simplicity of the stream, there is no stress, no separation. Your awareness moves beyond the ego and everything simply is.

Sitting with stillness, watching the stream...

Peace :)

2. Prasanam

Prasanam Member

When I do that, I can barely see the control I have that I don't see usualy.

I always thought I was good at letting go my expectation, my pride, my idea, but I see that even if my intention is to let go, a subtle part of me doesn't. Is the solution is to observe my controle until it dissolve? or to find why I have this control?

3. MetaCognition

MetaCognition Member

As soon as we go in with an expectation of letting go or moving beyond the ego, the separation remains and builds upon itself. I have not been capable of fully "letting go" for more than a moment at a time, but then again, what other amount of "time" is there?

4. Karmoh

Karmoh Member

Hi Prasanam,

There are many other pointers, inquiries, and texts, that allow you the freedom to let go, but these simple points below are really all you need to know freedom in your life.

Distinguish awareness
    Let all appearances be as is
    See that appearances are inseparable

The notion that your control still has a hold is simply an appearance of doubt. You may still have a deep rooted belief in separation, once the realisation that the world is made up of thoughts, emotions, sensations, states, and experiences, appearing inseparably within awareness, freedom emerges. Simply let doubt be, if we let doubt come and go freely and uninterruptedly. This is perfect acceptance of life. We come to see that change happens naturally on all levels. However subtle

Peace :)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
  5. Karmoh

Karmoh Member

Exacty... :)

6. Edwin

Edwin Member

Nothing like a good earthquake to shake an ego.

You turned out quite nicely :D