the riots in Uk

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by Hazelkay, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Hazelkay

Hazelkay Member

We are facing unprecedented levels of violence here mainly from disaffected youths who are out of civilised control.

Could we send some concentrated loving kindness to our cities, the victims of the violence and the youths as an antidote to the hostility, please?

peace and joy
    H

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

Already doing that. ;)

3. Karmoh

Karmoh Member

Being an ex-pat Eastender, it pains me to see such wanton destruction and violence. This is not in the name of poverty but instigated through a misguided youth who are out for “fun” and a bit of looting.

Peace and Love to all

4. Boris Badenov

Boris Badenov Member

The Olympic Committee wants to make the Clash's "London Calling" the official song of the Olympics in 2012. I thought it's a fairly apocalyptic song for something like the Olympics. Maybe they know something we don't.

5. IntoAlignment

IntoAlignment New Member

The negative undercurrents of the population are accumulating, it is only with positive thought and love we can change that. I do not condone the terrible behaviour, but I have tried to raise the question WHY? Why are 'normal children' behaving like this? This energy needs to be healed and that will not be done with the attitude that the streets are full of greedy hateful criminals... these people are the same people that in another environment would respond to the call for charity work or help... so what went wrong?