1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

The Power of your Sub-Conscious Mind

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by Ramai, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Ramai

Ramai Member

This is an excerpt from the book The Power of your Sub-Conscious Mind by Joseph Murphy.

http://api.ning.com/files/zMbP-Cbbq...FhDeJP4PA_/thepowerofyoursubconsciousmind.pdf

Love,
    Ramai

2. olmate

olmate Member

Hi Ramai,

Isn't it interesting how words like subconscious could easily be replaced by other words depending on the path one chooses?

For example Matthew 6.33 in essence says that if you set your mind on the kingdom (which I interpret as the Silence) before everything else and all else will be given to you.

The fact that we are in our most real being through persistent meditation practice rooted in the silence at our very core seems for many the most elusive truth of our life. The problem usually is distractedness and our possessiveness.

My overwheming sense on this journey however is that the Spirit waits patiently for each of us in its own eternal stillness. Our pilgrimage of meditation teaches us that in spirit and truth we are there already.

Our awakening to this reality is the expansion of our spirit. With expansion comes liberty, the liberty of spirit that pushes forward the range of my limited consciousness.

I have come to know that this knowledge is not theory or speculation but contact with the most immediate and personal reality. In my experience, we are not meditating long before our eyes begin to open upon epiphanies of love in our life that before we were too short-sighted to perceive or not generous enough to receive.

Once this realisation arises, this seems to open a door to abundance.

Nothing but the best...

Olmate

3. Ramai

Ramai Member

Hi Olmate,

One might answer that it does not matter which path one chooses; - as they all start, point and eventually end in the same place anyway. IMO, it seems to matter only which reality we chose to live, from above (conscious) or below (subconscious).

In meditation I felt a loving peace that was “out of this world”. I was visualising sending peace from the core of my being, when the Source gave me a glimpse of itself. It felt as if The Source was showing me (teaching me?) what divine peace feels like in comparison to my perception of peace, you could say “shown to know”.

Love,
    Ramai

4. Panthau

Panthau Member

Its true. :)

I think about it as a vibration that everyone has, and which influences other vibrations. If im happy (lets say vibration "a") and someone is mad and yelling at me (vibration "b") then id normaly get into his vibrational state, but if im aware of it, i can choose. As most people share the same vibration, its sometimes hard to keep ones own vibration, but its always our most inner choice. Like attracts like, so its a good idea to think about the vibration we want to live with... :)

Atb,
    Pan