1. MAINTENANCE

The Project Meditation Community Forum is temporarily in a Read-Only state due to maintenance and upgrades that are being applied. Although registration and the creation of new posts are currently not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

We will notify you as soon as our maintenance work is completed,

Have a great day,

Yours for HUGE success
    The Project Meditation Team

The missing part to the secret!!

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by pollyanna, Oct 23, 2008.

1. pollyanna

pollyanna Super Moderator

I loved the following email from Michael on Friday:-

I receive emails often suggesting I buy this product or that product that will finally reveal "The missing part to the secret!"

When I received "The Good Life" from Michael I thought once again about the price we all have to pay in life. Whether we do something or we don't, one thing is guaranteed, a price will be paid! We all create a gunny sack, some heavier than others.

The choice we are faced with is do we carry on through life paying the price of bearing the weight of this humongous sack or do we pay the price of little disciplines like taking a little time each day to meditate and gradually release the burdens we have carried for so long. I understand we are creatures of habit and resist any form of change - but change is good.

When you understand that you can release all these negative emotions, that you can be the master of your own thoughts, that you don't have to watch all the doom and gloom on the television and in the papers you then have the responsibility to make the right choices to move forward in life and live a wonderful life.

Like Eckhart says the painbody industry is huge, it makes obscene amounts of money and so it will never be stopped.

Now in saying that, I will book my seat for "The X Factor" on Saturday evening. I thoroughly enjoy it but I am very aware of the painbody factor that Simon Cowell brings into this program.

As for the missing part to the secret, I don't believe there is one. The magic is all in your mind. We just have to be careful what we choose to focus on. Good stuff in - good stuff out. Garbage in - garbage out.

I am really excited about some of the amazing things Michael is working on at the moment to help in this area and I wish you an abundance of joy and happiness on your continuing journey of self discovery :) :) :)

2. Edwin

Edwin Member

Interesting, I too was looking into one of those people who offered "the secret behind the secret" so to speak.

Law of attraction... I have some issues with it.

What basically annoys me is that "the truth" is offered in a one-and-only-way.
    however, what may work for one, doesn't work for someone else.
    I developed my own secret behind the secret theory:

To attract, you have to be attractive.
    I am not talking about outer appearance, even tho that is a factor.
    I have gathered a small group of people around me who are willing to assist me in any way with my business, and in general to have more fun ( as I need to smile a lot more, this I found out recently ).
    I have never asked these people to do this, they like the real me, and are attracted to who I am.

The part that is not my ego or false self needs to get the chance to radiate out towards other people, and by doing that you collect a lot of good will.
    This will ultimately translate in a lot of benefits coming your way, the more people you reach, really reach, the more can be gained. However this 'wealth' will no longer be important to me when I open up like this towards people. the real wealth will be gained by the contact you make with people, to be able to see " God inside the other ".

I have started to realise now that, even tho my business is in an undesirable position at this moment, there are still a lot of people who are willing to help me out, in many different ways. I am now starting to feel gratefull for all that I am being offered, and have started to focus on touching other people I meet, not for financial, but for emotional gain.

It seems to be working for me :)

3. pollyanna

pollyanna Super Moderator

Hi Edwin, not intending to side-track here but when I read the part in your post where you said you need to smile a lot more it triggered an old memory. Some years ago when we were in a bad financial situation, my husband was offered a job in sales and because things were tough he would try anything.

He didn't smile very often and hated anyone suggesting that he smile more often. However I read the following statement I found in a book and it did bring a smile to his face. The statement was "The more teeth you show - the more money you make" :D :eek: :rolleyes: hehehe

Anyway, when he learned to :D more and listen well he did very good in sales. He wasn't a pushy salesman thank goodness, we used to call him the "pending man" because he always left people to make their own mind up. Most of his sales came from referrals because he looked after his customers.

Anyway if we ever want him to smile we just repeat the statement and he laughs. So, keep smiling and I wish you much happiness and joy :) :) :)

4. Still Waters

Still Waters Member

As I am studying the law of attraction I am hearing more and more on the principal of tithing. This is saying that to receive financial blessings we need to allocating a proportion of our income - usually 10% to where we have received our spiritual input. I just wondered if anyone has any thoughts on this and/or had any results from the practice of tithing.

Thanks

Chris

5. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi Harry,

I read your post first before reading Pollyanna's above it, so please excuse the synchronicity of my answer..

If you walk into a room of people with a single smile on your face, you are likely to receive many smiles in return.

Perhaps it's the same with money, perhaps if you give the money with good intention and without attachment it, you will receive what you need in return, when you need it, also without attachment.

;)

Giles