1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

The law of attraction

Discussion in 'The Law Of Attraction' started by pollyanna, Dec 16, 2007.

1. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there navien, copied this for you from F.A.Q.'s:-

...........Is it normal to feel these physical sensations during LifeFlow?

"Don't get drawn into the trap of trying to understand every twitch, itch or fuzzy swirl you feel you experience when meditating with LifeFlow entrainment tracks. Some people say they feel euphoric, their hands feels hot, their feet feel cold, they feel like they're floating, they feel like they're sinking...

Truth be told, a tremendous number of these experiences are simply the result of expectations.

A guiding principle always to be kept firmly in mind is that LifeFlow is not causing the brain to experience any brainwave state outside of its natural capabilities. And for the states of Beta, Alpha, Theta and Delta, these four states are experienced by every one of us virtually every day many, many times.

Every night when you lay down to sleep you begin in Beta and descend through all the states down to Delta then come back up again and repeat this whole cycle every 60 to 90 minutes. All each LifeFlow brainwave entrainment track does is encourage the brain to produce the exact same natural frequencies it is going to produce while you sleep. So whether you use a LifeFlow entrainment track today or not, at some point you are going to go into those brainwave states all on your own, and you're going to do it multiple times.

The difference between using entrainment versus simply going to sleep is that during entrainment you remain conscious whereas during sleep you allow conscious awareness to fade away. And because you release it you are not aware of any feelings that might arise as the various brainwave states develop. During entrainment you remain aware and you recognize feelings and perhaps even a few physical sensations that have always been there but that you were not aware of because the conscious mind was sleeping.

This is very similar to having feelings, thoughts and even physical sensations arise during meditation. It isn't that the meditative state "produced" these things. It simply allowed them to rise to the surface unimpeded by the normal thinking mind, but while awareness is still high. So the experiences that have been simmering down in our depths "seem" to appear because of meditation. But we know those experiences were always there. We were just too preoccupied or too unconscious to notice them before.".................

Hope this is of help and I wish you an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2009
  2. sash

sash Member

Wow that is so inspiring. Do you honestly believe anyone can achieve what they want?

3. richard100

richard100 New Member

The Science of Getting Rich
    If anyone has not read this book, "The Science of Getting Rich," it is a must read for anyone studying the law of attraction. It was written by Wallace Wattles and is a very short but dense book about how to use the law of attraction to attract wealth into your life. Anyway, if anyone else has read it what did you think about it. Were you as blown away as I was?

4. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there Sash, yes I do believe anyone can be, do or have anything they want if they want it bad enough. For me it's all about the "why" ;) I wish you peace, joy and abundance :) :) :)

5. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Richard, I have not read it yet, however it's on my ever growing list :) Think and grow rich blew my mind so I can totally relate ;). I wish you peace, joy and abundance :) :) :)

6. Geoffrey

Geoffrey Member

Polyanna, I believe that what you are visualising will/has come to you. You are an inspiration...Bless you and your family.

7. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Thank you so much Geoffrey for your kind words - it's almost 3 years and 4 months since the manifestation of this dream and not a day goes by that I don't feel deep heartfelt gratitude for this.

What's wonderful now is I am able to help and inspire a few others in the community where I live to achieve their dreams :) Inspiration and passion are contagious - I'd love to spread it to the whole world but for now if I help one at a time it makes a huge difference to them.

I wish you an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)

8. stelusia

stelusia Member

"the secret" is an amazing movie..and they have on their website the daily visualisation tools:))) it's fun...it's actually amazing how meditation and the book or in this case the movie can actually change your life!!!!..

9. ankita

ankita Member

hey pollyana

hey there...can u please let me know what this creative flow is all about??..i am a beginner.

10. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Ankita and welcome to the community.

Creative Flow and Optimal Learning are two brilliant free bonuses you receive with LifeFlow. I use them everyday and they have a variety of uses. Tomorrow I will search out some posts from various members who are benefitting from them in numerous ways so you can hear different peoples perspective.
    Here's a brief description until then... Creative Flow has a specifically chosen frequency from within the Theta range which is proven to help creativity, insight and problem solving.

Optimal learning incorporates the frequency scientists call the "super learning zone". They both have music incorporated for easy listening to enable you to listen to them as long as you choose (with or without headphones) while you are studying etc.

Here's a link to what some scientists have to say and a chart which explains the benefits of various brainwave states:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...ct-meditation/22-brainwave-states.html#post38

Wishing you much peace and joy :) :) :)

11. veggietovegan

veggietovegan Member

I have never heard of Creative Flow, but would love to learn more about it.

12. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Here's a few links to comments as promised:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...stories/1146-creative-flow-believe-works.html

http://www.project-meditation.org/community/law-attraction/3037-poll-about-loa-2.html#post19941

http://www.project-meditation.org/c.../2716-i-passed-my-exam-100-a-2.html#post16076

http://www.project-meditation.org/community/mind-body-spirit/1786-creative-flow-track.html#post9301

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...-box/1238-parenting-tips-tricks.html#post6069

Will keep my eyes open for more, wishing you much peace and joy :) :) :)

13. Karmoh

Karmoh Member

Hi Pollyanna,

Don't forget the free track Peace & Harmony. This track is wonderful for reading or just working :)

Peace:)

14. downtoearth

downtoearth Member

I find change to be very important. Not only to act on it but also to discuss it with people that are close to you.

this is a place where I feel safe. where i can discuss change at headville.

everything headville

15. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

You are so right Karmoh, thankyou and much peace and joy to you :) :) :)