1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

the best thing that ever happend to me..

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by stelusia, Jul 21, 2010.

1. stelusia

stelusia Member

hello, i am new to this forum, website, community and all...but i feel the need to thank michael for creating life flow meditation..i started meditating about a month ago, and have to say that it's the best thing that ever happend to me!!!. changed my life..i don't think it would be enough to say 1000000000 times thank you to michael for the life flow...
    does anyone else think that meditation is absolutely amazing?.

2. R8tmo

R8tmo Member

Hi stelusia,
    Welcome to the forum and yes, the meditation IS amazing. I started it in May and now do it listening to Lifeflow9. I'm very grateful to Michael too and haven't really expressed that yet on the forum. For me, it's always been a struggle to establish something as a daily routine, as there are soo many things I should do to maintain good health and well-being. But so far doing 2 20 minute sessions a day has been very easy to stay consistent at and really make it happen every day no matter what. Even when I go camping for a weekend, while everything else is done differently, I still make my meditation sessions happen. Must be because it's so enjoyable, not like an obligation.
    Regards, Bob