1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

The Beautiful Music from the Initial Meditation Course

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by 4equilibrium, Jan 4, 2008.

1. 4equilibrium

4equilibrium Member

I am trying to find out about the Beautiful Music which is included on the Free Meditation Course 4 CD's. It plays whilst you do your gratutude exercise after each Meditation. It reminds me of something by a guy called Tony O'Brien but I suspect it is somebody else. Can you tell me who it is please?:)

2. wendy

wendy Member

I second that! -Wendy

3. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Beautiful Music

I think a number of people have asked the same question. I wanted to know early last year when I found it. I believe Michael is going to see if he can find where he got it from but by the sounds of things he has an overload of work to deal with. I'm sure he'll look it up though as soon as he gets chance. The music works really well for the gratitude exercise don't you think? That's one of the great things about Michael. I believe, I felt the care and dedication he has obviously put into his products and projects as soon as I played them. Happiness and joy to you :) :) :)

4. Michael Mackenzie

Michael Mackenzie Owner

Hi Guys

Still looking sorry! It's most likely stored on an old PC somewhere. I will make sure I take a look for it soon for you.

I will post it here when I find it! Michael :)

5. Larry Gessner

Larry Gessner Member

Enya

Hello everyone.

I can't help but think that the music in life flow reminds me of a song by Enya called Carribean Blue. perhaps it is celtic in nature. Just a thought.

6. 4equilibrium

4equilibrium Member

I didn't mean anybody to go searching too hard, I just hoped somebody might know off the top of their heads. Thanks for all your efforts guys, it's really appreciated.

7. Edwin

Edwin Member

The music that is played at the end of the "meditation timer" is not Celtic by nature, and unless I am mistaken, that is the music that 4equilibrium meant right ?

8. 4equilibrium

4equilibrium Member

You are correct Edwin, definitely not the Enya music, which I think may be called Erinoco Flow

9. Michael Mackenzie

Michael Mackenzie Owner

Here you go...

It's only a short piece but you can loop it if you like:

I am not certain who is the creator as I purchased this from a royalty free music website. Michael

Attached Files:

10. Larry Gessner

Larry Gessner Member

Thanks

I stand or sit corrected. I am sorry for the confussion. I was thinking of an entirely different track.:(

11. Ariel

Ariel Member

Wow :D

Thank you Michael I shall be doing just that. I love it :cool:

Thanks again. Have a great day

Ariel x

12. wendy

wendy Member

THANK YOU! - Gosh, that's a beautiful piece of music - very precious. Wendy

13. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Yesterday the most incredible thing happened whilst I was doing the gratitude exercise after meditation. 24 years ago my mother died very suddenly at my home, it was traumatic for me but I had to keep it together and for my young children. For over 20 years I have been unable to remember what it felt like to receive a hug from my mum (yet I can clearly remember my dad giving me a hug) Yesterday, after a deep meditation I was lieing quietly with eyes closed, happily listening to the gratitude music and thinking of things I am truly thankful for and then I experienced the most wonderful hug from my mum. Tears of joy ran onto my pillow and I could have stayed there forever. It was like a miracle and today I can clearly remember what a hug off my mum feels like. I'm on cloud nine!! I just wanted to share this with you because I'm sure you have many wonderful experiences ahead of you if you are persistant and follow Michael's instructions as I have for almost a year now. Happiness and joy to you all :) :) :)

14. Larry Gessner

Larry Gessner Member

That's wonderful

Pollyanna, I am very glad and happy for you, and your mom too. I don't want to sound too deep but, being conscious of being conscious of something is an experience that should be cherished and paid attention to a lot more.

We anguish over things when we can no longer experience them. So I am happy that you both connected this way.:)

15. 4equilibrium

4equilibrium Member

Thank You Michael.

Thank you very much for finding and posting the ZIP file. It would have been nice to know who the artist is, but a copy of the music is much appreciated. You are and continue to be a STAR!!!!:)