1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

thanks

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by varun, Nov 5, 2008.

1. varun

varun Member

thank you for giving me opportunity to download this course.

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Welcome to the community Varun. So many are experiencing great results here and I look forward to hearing how you enjoy meditation and the gratitude exercise is wonderful on there. I wish you happiness and joy on your journey of self discovery :) :) :)

3. lakshmi_shegar

lakshmi_shegar Member

Hi Varum,

welcome to this community.I am too new this form i find this forum very informative and useful. happy to be a part of this community.

Thanks,

4. Sweet_Iza

Sweet_Iza Member

This is such a nice community, to be in. Everyone is positive and encouraging.

5. Swanaire

Swanaire Member

Swanaire

Lifeflow is awesome and I haven't even worked with the meditation series or done more than listen to the LF as I go to sleep. I have always been VERY low in energy levels and depressive , needing a nap in the afternoon just to cope . BUT even with my low level use , I have a baseline level of happiness in my life now and am not as easily upset any more .