1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Thank You

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by ellen, Jan 29, 2008.

1. ellen

ellen Member

First of all I would like to say a big thanks for being able to have access to the lifeflow 10 cd and I also think this is an incredible and clever way of sharing meditation with others.
    I have been meditating about a month now before stumbling upon this wonderful site.I didn't go into meditation with any expectations , just went with the flow and immediately found it very beneficial and enlightening.
    After following the introductory meditations I finally meditated to the lifeflow 10 Cd today. I found it easy to relax and unwind to almost immediately and for the first time felt a real uplifting. WOW ! I do visualise and sense things ranging from colours ,shadows to smells and was pleased to have just read before about the connection purple has with spirituality as I found it to be ever more dominant and felt very encircled by it today. I am really looking forward to continuing daily with this and learning more from others on this site!
    Best wishes

2. Michael Mackenzie

Michael Mackenzie Owner

Welcome Ellen

Good to have you here and thanks for sharing your experience so far.

Keep it up, your results will only get better. Michael :)