1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Thank you Michael

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by biancamaple, Jun 11, 2008.

1. biancamaple

biancamaple Member

Thank you very much Michael Mackenzie

I really appreciate your website.

Few days ago I was interested about Trascendental meditation I went to this organism and the programme seems so nice an attractive to me , but the price is so expensive around 2000 $$.

Then, I found your website and this is the same as the organism program however i found more complet your website because you explain everything and they don't.

God bless you always, and thanks very much :):)

2. Telar

Telar Member

I reckon you saved your self a lot of money. I think I read somewhere that Michael has the TM background, and basicly you get with Discover Meditation, TM for free. I also did TM and found that there is no diffrence to Michaels Course, at least you donĀ“t need to take an apple , a hankerchief, and a flower to Michael :), and get Initiated to the Hindu religion. Now try those brilliant lifeflow Tracks and I think you are set for one of the best Meditations around. I for myself enjoy it a lot

kind regards
    Martin

3. stevieboy

stevieboy New Member

Thank you

Have just downloaded your course and look forward to carrying on, I found first section of meditation good. I am keen to learn more but will follow the directions given many thanks and God bless :):):):)

4. ctutt

ctutt Member

I took the TM course in the US in 1974. Michael's version is the same. I didn't know there were several "standard" mantras at the time. I don't recall exactly what I paid for the course. Approximately $300.00 US I think. Anyway, this is a wonderful gift! Michael is doing a very good thing.