1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Tender eyes and weird experience, your opinions please ;-)

Discussion in 'Your Suggestions' started by moodswing, Aug 27, 2011.

1. moodswing

moodswing Member

Dear Readers,

I'm new to meditation and have been using lifeflow for about a week now. I notice that when i'm meditating i usually get a tension in/around my eyes while holding them closed. I'm trying to relax them but this usually is mission impossible.

Yesterday i had a strange experience, I think i was meditating for about 10 minutes and i was beginning to go into relaxed/sleep mode, all the while no thoughts where surfacing while all of a sudden in a split second i saw a door slamming open against my face, i could even hear the sound of the door hitting my head and was wide awake instantly with my heart pounding like crazy. What could this be/mean?

Anyway, thanks you guys, I am reading trough this forum and i see a lot of good / useful information and am learning a lot.

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator