1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Technical problem

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by Bloominmary, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Bloominmary

Bloominmary New Member

Hi Everyone! I'm brand new and I admit to being technologically challenged though willing to learn. I have a problem with the LifeFlow-10 CD that I burned from my download so I could play it on my radio/CD console without headphones. It won't play! It will play on my little compact CD player that I use with headphones, however. I've tried it on two different consoles and while my classical music CD's play, LF-10 won't. Can anyone help me? Incidentally, the download icon for the CD is Music Match Jukebox/MP3. I'd appreciate any help!

2. Tech Support

Tech Support Administrator

Hi Bloominary,

Did you burn as an audio cd?

If not then it is probably still in mp3 format and your console can not play them. You can check by inserting your cd into your computer and eploring the disc, you should be able to see what format the track is in.

Is it a standard CD (Not re-writable)?

Some cd players have trouble playing re-writable cd's.

Grant