1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Taking the leap from Holosync to LifeFlow

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by quadpro1, May 2, 2009.

1. quadpro1

quadpro1 Member

Hi everybody, I'm new to lifeflow and have been doing it for 3 days now and was wondering about something. Like many people here, I decided to jump from holosync to lifeflow not because I wasen't having any success with holosync, (because I felt I had a lot of success with it) but because of the price factor for each level. I didn't really want to continue paying out the dough for any more levels but at the same time, I don't want to waste the time and money I invested into holosync either. So I was wondering if it would be a bad idea to use both holosync and lifeflow? Maybe use holosync in the morning, and use lifeflow in the afternoon or evening. If this is not a good idea, than I'll probably just stick with lifeflow for now. :)