1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

sweetfroot hellos

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by frooty oneness, Nov 18, 2009.

1. frooty oneness

frooty oneness New Member

hello flowfroots!

I hope everyone is well and enjoying life. I have decided to go with lifeflow amongst possible others partly because of the health, helpfulness and general level of niceness in this forum. Looks like the moderators are doing a fine job.

When funds appear I will pop my brainwaves into the lifeflow doo-dah thingy, until then I am going to check out the free meditation course (thank you Michael!) and pootle around some more to try and get a greater feel for lifeflow and the specific ways you dear froots have benefited from it.

That's about it for now...much love, frootyoneness mwah x

2. Edwin

Edwin Member

Hi Froot !

I am going to enjoy babbling with you !

Pop by every now and then, and leave a scrap every now and then :D

3. ShivaKali

ShivaKali Member

Use the free sample

Don't forget there is a free sample of Lifeflow for download that is fully functional without all the yakety-yak talking contained in the samples of some competing products. Lots of folks start out using just the sample along with the free meditation course and have great results.

4. Edwin

Edwin Member

There are those that put the sample on "repeat". I have no idea if that works as in the beginning when I joined we didn't get the 10 minutes sample.

5. testdaffodil

testdaffodil Member

Hi Froot,
    Michael's free meditation pack is equally wholesome too. I love it.
    i still enjoy the benifits , hope you do as well.
    daffodil