1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Success & Results

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Goodall, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Goodall

Goodall Member

Hi Could anyone tell me if there is a specific volume that is best to listen to the CD's. Obviously this is going to be hard to describe but is louder better?

Also I have been listening to No. 10 for two weeks now and am a little impatient to know what meditating on higher levels is like. Could anyone share their experiences with me?

Thanks

Chris

2. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

Goodall,
    Meditation whether with LF or not seems to deepen further into the recesses of the mind as one continues to practice meditation. If you've never meditated before even going to (lets say for example) LF 8 from LF10 would not benefit one much because there is a definate experience factor involved here. It merely takes time. One may actually have some negative experiences if one skipped a CD or 2. These CD's seem to shake loose old thought patterns in some sort of sequential order therefor making the order pretty definitive.
    If you've experienced any depth at all to your meditation thus far; advancing CD's merely take one to a deeper level. With each deeper level comes an equal reaction or perception of the external world around you.

Hope that helps some.

gus