1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Stress is abonormal

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Fendaril, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Fendaril

Fendaril New Member

I recently took one of those 'free stress tests' offered at a dianetic table filled with books written by the founder of Scientology.

The lady was pleasant and asked me to think of something that stressed me out. The machine she used(an e-meter) had an arrow that jolted way pass the limit of stress. It actually would have went further if it could.

Long story short, she said I had the highest stress levels she had seen in all the people she had given the test to.

I need to be de-stressed, lol.

2. Panthau

Panthau Member

Welcome to the community.

And dont take scientology tests too seriously. ;)

3. GilesC

GilesC Member

I agree with Pan, don't take such tests seriously (otherwise you'll be stressing yourself about it! ;) )

To the best of my knowledge, there's no actual scientific basis behind the e-meter and it's ability to measure stress levels.