1. MAINTENANCE

The Project Meditation Community Forum is temporarily in a Read-Only state due to maintenance and upgrades that are being applied. Although registration and the creation of new posts are currently not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

We will notify you as soon as our maintenance work is completed,

Have a great day,

Yours for HUGE success
    The Project Meditation Team

Strange experiences in meditations...

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by venus, Mar 26, 2009.

1. venus

venus Member

Hi all im wondering if anyone can help me...i have been meditating for a few months now and find it so rewarding. It has helped me through a lot of problems and issues.it helps me to handle situations so much easier now.

My question is sometimes in my meditation recently i have had a living person join the spirit world while i have been meditating...i found out later from this person that they felt a change in the atmosphere around them and just instinctively knew they were with me on my journey at that time...is that something that normally happens or not and can anyone explain why has this happened? :confused:

would be grateful of any insites into this :)

2. Edwin

Edwin Member

I have not had such an experience.

I do know that meditations are different for everybody.
    What do you mean with "spirit world" ?

When I go into meditation I usually feel as more conscious, as if I am more awake than usual, and going into a spirit world sounds suspiciously like a form of trance or self-hypnosis...

3. maple

maple New Member

Could you elaborate on the "living person"? Is this an actual aquaintance, or just somebody that comes to you while in meditation?

Personally, I wouldn't worry about "why" it has been happening, but more so "why" it is the certain individual. If the energy that visits you is a real person I would say it is best that you really spend time with the person and dive deeper into who they are, they may hold secrets that are important to your tranformation.

I dont know, I have often heard of guides being present while in heavy meditation, some nameless, some not, some do not ever show themselves, but you know they are there and when they're presence is known take advantage of it... Thats what they're there for!