1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Strange experience last night

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by MicheleM, Dec 11, 2008.

1. MicheleM

MicheleM Member

I have been listening to #10 for about 6 weeks - about 5 days/week. When I downloaded #9, I listened once and did not feel comfortable with it so returned to #10. Last night I decided to move on and attempted #9 - wow! It took me very deep and I descended into some sort of black abyss for a few short moments. I felt that if I let go, I would disappear into it forever. It frightened me, but I did not want to let go of the opportunity to "go deep" so I created a mental sky filled with stars stars above me and planted my feet in the ground (not literally) to hold on to some sort of reality. I calmed myself and let it happen for a few short moments and then scrambled for wakefulness. Now, in retrospect, I believe the whole experience was about the fear of letting go (control etc.) My other meditations have been relaxing, but kind of light - now I'm convinced Lifeflow works at a much deeper level. Wish me luck - I'm going to jump in with two feet now!

2. P85

P85 Member

Strange experience at night

Hi MicheleM,

I had a kind of a similair experience a while ago i my meditation.One day i was meditating and suddenly came in this black field of some sort it felt like I was connected to everything around me.
    It felt like coming into another conciousness field.

Peace and Love,
    P85

3. Jeb

Jeb Member

I think these are the life-changing moments we experience through meditation. Oh that we should have more of them!

4. filly33

filly33 Member

Sounds amazing. I got my lifeflow yesterday so I'm excited for the future.

Mitch

5. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

Michele,
    Make sure to tie off a life line;)

Mitch congratulations man. Good on ya!:cool:

gus