1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

static

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by ebrainard3, Jun 2, 2008.

1. ebrainard3

ebrainard3 Member

Hi All!

My name is Elaine and I am new to meditation. I have been using Lifeflow 10 for about 10 days. I do have a question about the download, it seems to have static in it which is very distracting when trying to meditate. Maybe there were other programs running while I tried to download the program? Not sure what happened, I may try to download again on my work computer and burn to a CD. It just seems to have alot of static in it and it is loud enough to startle me which defeats my purpose.

Anyway, any suggestions would be helpful! Thanks so much. I enjoy reading all the posts on the board and have learned alot.

Elaine :)

2. Ras

Ras Member

hi.

Make sure you have not adjusted your speakers in any way. Turn off any equalizers you may be useing and try again.
    Also, dont turn up the volume to much :)

Hope that helps a bit!