1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

SOS meditation out of control ???

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by songs of dreams, May 31, 2011.

1. songs of dreams

songs of dreams New Member

Hello everybody,
    I am in need of help with meditations specifically post meditation awareness. I just started this form of meditation (visualizing inhale exhale and breath control along with a repetitive suggestion in the mental background). I allow the repetitive suggestion to become mentally automatic in the background with my main focus on visualization of breathing. This puts me into a very deep void where there is no time or place, but a cradle of comfort. Several days later I experienced a panic attack response because I did not know what was happening. A very powerful energy stimulus emanating from behind my heart or my spinal back, almost like a storm and rising up above my head uncontrollable. I can only explain it as compared to my back having an orgasm of energies being expelled out and up. This has frighten me considerably, since then I have refrained from this form of meditation, but lately I was compelled to do it again. As expected the energy expulsion occurred again when I was outside the following day and has occurred several time after each meditation session. Please someone WHAT IS HAPPENING and should I stop, naturally the subsequent attacks or relief of energies are not as scary but they still exist with great force. HELP