1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Something is bringing me forward.

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by filly33, Oct 11, 2008.

1. filly33

filly33 Member

And I have only meditation to thank for it. I haven't been this present in my life in a long time, and this is only the beginning. This is the sloppiest success story ever, but I just got home from a night with my friends and I left without analyzing anything and in absolutely the best mood I've been in in a while. Meditation has been the best thing to happen in my life, and I'm so grateful that it is just starting. AWESOME!

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Good for you

Wow, I am so happy for you - it's great to hear about every new success story because it really is amazing how life changing meditation is. I wish you an abundance of inner peace and joy on your continuing journey of self discovery :) :) :)

3. Jeb

Jeb Member

Keep on keepin' on, Mitch. You are really getting into the flow! Congratulations.

4. Montana Keith

Montana Keith Member

Mitch,
    I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts. I want to be just like you when I get to be young. Take care, my friend. -Keith :)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2008
  5. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

That's great mitch

Mitch, you have no idea how good it is to see someone so young dive into this and get a jump on a positive life.
    I seem to be doing much better. I had a bumpy ride with LF #7 earlier in the week but things seem to be going well now. I am so grateful to be able to recognize feelings for what they are instead of projecting them onto some inadvertent event that has nothing to do with them.
    So much can be gained when we live life deliberately every moment we can.

gus

6. filly33

filly33 Member

True, it feels even better to let feelings go, which I am learning to do with the Sedona Method right now. I wish I had LifeFlow though. I think I'm gonna get my sister to buy it for me with her credit card.

It's interesting that with all the progress I make, there is still more, and more, and more negativity buried deep down. And more coming up everyday. What a burden to live with! Thanks for the positivity, school nowadays is ruff. And I see the ego all around my school now. I'm starting to feel isolated, but at the same time I'm moving past that and dealing with the collective ego, cause it's there no matter what. Thanks.

Mitch

7. Montana Keith

Montana Keith Member

Hi Mitch,
    I always enjoy reading your posts. Thanks for taking time to write them. I wish you and yours peace and wellbeing this day. --Keith :)

8. Sweet_Iza

Sweet_Iza Member

Thanks for sharing your success story. I truly believe in the power of meditation.