1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

some advice please......

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by BS, Oct 3, 2009.

1. BS

BS Member

hi all, another new comer on here, but not sure how to use the forum properly. I would like to make the most of this as i feel it is a very important part of what i am doing here in the first place.

To get advice, to hear other peoples success stories, to solidate my faith in what i am doing.

can someone tell me once you have posted a note, where does it appear and how do i know where to find it??

do i always have to go the way i did today to post a note?? which was throught registration and start here??

help would really be appreciated.

love and peace to all xxxx:):):)

2. Panthau

Panthau Member

Ill try to help. After you have registered, you dont need to register again -> you have a username and a password, which you can use to login to the forum (thats only needed when you want to write something) in the upper right corner of the page.
    The forum itself is subdivided into different topics -> you can start here http://www.project-meditation.org/community/ and click the according topic where you want to read or write something.
    Each subforum has several posts (notes as you describe it) with several answers like this here.

I hope i understood your question the right way and my explantion is of help.

Atb,
    Pan

3. BS

BS Member

the fact that i have read you reply is all good :)

thanks for coming back so quickly......

:):):)

x

4. seatrend8899

seatrend8899 Member

Excellent coaching work Pan! :) :) You the man!

shine on :) :)

jim