1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Some Advice needed,please

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by dolono1, Nov 1, 2009.

1. dolono1

dolono1 Member

Hi All
    I am new to the meditation as i have just started about a month ago,I am so positive about this meditation course, i have a good feeling that it will help me threw a tough time in which I'm currently having, but I have some worries also. I have read that this course can release some powerful built up emotions. I have no doubt this this will help me but I don't want to dive into something to fast, what would be the best way to utilize this course so I don't get in to deep to fast.

Also i have one more question when listening to the lifeflow 10, do i focus on my mantra or the sounds on the CD, not sure!

Thanks in advance for any advice i appreciate you taking the time out to help me.

Paul

2. Itlandm

Itlandm Member

The sounds actually work best when you don't concentrate on them. Just meditate as usual, using the mantra as an anchor for your mind so it does not run around. The sound will create a standing wave in your lower brain that should calm it and make meditation easier, as well as help synchronize the two sides of the brain. This happens on a deeper level than our thinking, so there is no point in concentrating on it. Just let the sound surround you while you meditate.

3. dolono1

dolono1 Member

Thanks Itlandm
    I appreciate your help, I'll try what you suggested,