1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

so, this is me

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by DreadHead, Dec 14, 2007.

1. DreadHead

DreadHead Member

hey there,
    I think I'm the first one from the netherlands, i'l give a short introduction..

i believe it was about 2 years ago, when i had my first unexplainable experience,
    an experience of strong incontrollable movement, without my body moving. i kept wondering what had happened, and tried to induce the state again, but failed, untill i returned to the same place a year later, and had an equally frightning experience when waking up, i couldn't feel my body. from that moment on, the weirdest things started happening, it still frightened me at times, so i decided to learn to control it. i figured the way to do this was through meditation.
    i've meditated ever since, trying different kinds, to see what fitted best etc. and it's all helped me a lot, but there still are mysteries beyond counting out there, also in the field of meditation, so i'd like to learn a lot more about it, i expect you'll see questions arise throughout time, but for now,
    a very good night, and may tomorrow shine upon you all