1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

So grateful for these new technologies

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by blueskygal, Jan 1, 2009.

1. blueskygal

blueskygal Member

Hello All,

Glad to have discovered this on the first day of 2009! I have been a Holosync user for about 2 years. I got up to Level 3 and did see positive changes in my life. My main problem was STRESS - i believe i have PTS from childhood which limited my ability to express my talents in life and to achieve.

Holosync really helped and I did start to "witness" myself doing behaviors and being able to make new decisions. However, the high price tag (almost $300 per level) and Bill's aggressive marketing have been turnoffs. I had to put the program on hold due to spotty employment this year.

I was delighted to find another series that is much more affordable. I will be starting a new job in 2 weeks and plan to go on the bi-monthly program then. This has made it affordable and I know these programs are the best value out there and certainly deliver results far better than psychotherapy. I have spent many years in 12 step programs (which teach great life skills), pscyhotherapy and group therapy. I reached a dead end with them and was glad to discover these new technologies - which I never dreamed would have been available way back in my 20s when I began my quest for wholeness.

I was pleased to see the write up on HGH. I am 55 year old menopausal female and it has hit my body HARD. I have a mild case of chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia - and midlife changes have made these harder for me. Pain in my body is a given. On my first two uses of Holosync floods of endorphins entered my body to my delight as I was in severe pain at the time. But none comparable afterwards. I know that meditation has many body benefits.

I like the fact that Michael offers a meditation course (free) which I will be working with over the next two weeks. I'm glad to find a body of users out here to converse with. I'm not sure if Holosync has this or not - i don't think they do. I got really turned off by Bill's "guru like" status - and his view of his list as an "ATM" that he would spam with offers week after week. The biggest turnoff was one email that read "My Life Sucks." Perhaps they thought this was bold I thought it was arrogant and a putdown.

Anyway, glad to be here!

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi BlueSkyGal and welcome to Project Meditation. I'm new here to.

I agree with you, some other 'systems' can be pushed too hard. It's a shame as there can be much benefit to be had from a lot of them as they really do work, but then someone comes along and ruins it by their greed for money. Of course we don't mind the odd bit of email marketing that comes from doing something, but I know what you mean when some get a bit too much, I had similar with one of the techniques I learnt, so I just asked to be unsubcribed and stuck with what I had learnt already.

Hugs

Giles