1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

So calm and relaxed

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by merlin, May 9, 2009.

1. merlin

merlin Member

I tried life flow today for the first time and felt so calm and relaxed. I'd forgotten how good it feels to deeply relax and felt as if I did not have a care in the world. I am very happy I decided to give it a go. I will let you know how things progress. All the best Merlin

2. jeanie

jeanie Member

Hiya Merlin,

Nice to have u here welcome.

Good to hear your having a positive experience with lifeflow and looking forward to hearing from you more on your journey.

:)

3. Edwin

Edwin Member

Good to hear !

I have had similar experiences the first time I meditated with LifeFlow.

It might be that this will change, but if you persevere and keep meditating regularly, after one of these troublesome periods, you will become even more peacefull. All I know after having completed the entire series, is that there is no end to the feeling, it will only get deeper and deeper as you continue :)

4. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Merlin and welcome to the community. I'm pleased you are enjoying LifeFlow - many here are experiencing wonderful benefits - It has definately made amazing changes in the way that I experience life, I wish you peace and joy on your journey :) :) :)

5. merlin

merlin Member

Thanks for the warm welcome and am excited to have landed here, life flow rocks!!!! :D