1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

signs all around

Discussion in 'Your Suggestions' started by samratbasu1983, Aug 6, 2014.

1. samratbasu1983

samratbasu1983 New Member

Hi Every one.

I am new to this forum and in my in newly found habit of meditation.I am doing meditation from sep'2013.

I do not know, what kind of meditation i do ( the name),but generally i start with observing my breadth and then i try to let go of any bindings in me and observe as an mere observer.

I would just like to tell you something which is happening with me pretty frequently , in fact it is happening to me daily..when ever i am not meditating but say still in a kind of state of observation, i am finding beautiful butterflies in most of the places i look.

I know it might be the case that, they were always there and just that, now i am looking at them.

I just wanted to share , with all of you about this.

Hope we all know the truth and live it as well.

Thanks and best regards

Samrat