1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

short question, long story

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by centennia, Mar 23, 2012.

1. centennia

centennia Member

Hi all,

Ever since childhood I've been going through things I shouldn't have, besides the "things" i remember, i also think i've got blocked memories, tried everything even hypno but since i live in townsville. There only 2 here one was to busy the other one does not want to do hypno for some reason.

I've done every reiki level but that was years ago, can't get it back, my thoughts are so full I can't get nothing new in there.

In my 40's now and for nearly all of those years every thing that could go wrong went wrong, all the important stuff that should have been a life experience & great ended up disaster.

I've got high anxiety, depression, panic attacks, compulsery bla bla disorder,
    I've started level 10 of life flow 3 days ago and the crying seems to get worse on a daily base, if my partner gives me a hug or says something nice or bad, don't matter what (movie's, nothing at all )set's me of.

The question is could it be, "it get's worse before it get's better"

Thanks Centennia

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

3. ChristineR

ChristineR Member

Centennia
    Seriously... have you talked this truthfully to your medical practitioner?
    I'm not saying that chemicals are the way to help you, but you need to
    talk to someone who will understand what you're going through. And
    your doctor should. Give it a try.
    ChristineR

4. centennia

centennia Member

Thanks

Hi Cristienr,
    Thanks for your concern, and to aswer your question yes I've seen several
    docters and psychiatrists.
    Especialy the last few months because I've just found out that I sleepwalk on a nightly base for over a year now.
    I have even given the last one an A4 page filled on both sides with just abbreviations and just keywords about everything that happened in my life and there is more than that I wrote down.(he glanced at it and never asked me nothing just kept on telling me to do breathing exercises and read up on anxiety etc.)
    They (meaning docters and such) seem to be very good at giving everything a name but seem to be lacking of people skills.
    I 've tried a lot of medications but every-one of them gives me very bad side effects.
    Hopefully meditation will help a bit, although I'm finding it hard to do.

The only thing that started to help me fhysically and emotional was Japanese acupuncture given to me by a lady called Tracey Winter on the gold coast,but then we moved away to townsville.

Thanks again for your concern,
    Centennia

Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
  5. ChristineR

ChristineR Member

Centennia
    Sorry. Didn't mean to have you go through everything.
    If that's the response you got from your existing doctor,
    would it help to go to another one?
    I found meditation hard too to start with. It takes practice
    and perseverence. Don't give up on it. It can really help.
    ChristineR

6. centennia

centennia Member

slow start

Hi ChristineR

I think I'm on the right path, I've read and listened to a lot of Dr. pillai(siva baba) on you tube, made a lot of sense to me, I'm trying to work with that as well as Lifeflow and I've calmed down a bit but my head is still very full, like I can't get anything new in there.
    I will try to find some-one to talk to at some stage, for now I will keep on trying it this way.
    Being hopefull and will definitly not give up.

7. ChristineR

ChristineR Member

Good for you.
    It was years ago now that someone told me that "if you don't give up, then you can't fail" and I've remembered that again and again as I've been ready to give up on something. So I don't give up! It's been one of my "rules to live by".
    ChristineR

8. Panthau

Panthau Member

Thats what live is... sometimes its going up and then again down, like waves. Just let it happen and know that its meant this way. Otherwise we wouldnt learn much, would we?

All this daily drama is our own decision. We can decide to experience a drama or just wittness the result of our own (unconscious) thoughts and decisions. Knowing that nothing lasts forever, we can lean back and relax or tear our hair and struggle with our selfmade fate. Isnt life great? Panta rhei.