1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Serious question

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by Panthau, Apr 21, 2009.

1. daisy3

daisy3 Member

Point of contact -
    The Point /state where you engage your physical body to any activity in
    your environment to build an intelligent cognitive mind to develop interest and awareness.

( If we are not engaged in purposeful activities or abused as children we loose interest in any sort of activities and develop deviated mind (uninterested mind) and character). According to "Dr Montessori "we are born with inner urge and energy which needs engaging with activities in our environment ( some repeated over and over again) until our needs are satisfied inorder to construct our mind inorder to reach the spiritual level of "quiet" .An active child who is engaged in any activity of his/her interest if you've ever watched one is in a trance like state ( State of full awareness of present).when he/she completes it in his/her own time goes very quite because the child is satisfied. i don't want to ramble on and on. If we have a way of letting the steam off it calms us down to get us to the state of relaxing better .That's all.

We have different ways of doing and understanding things. when i use my energy jog or swim, i find myself fresher,calmer and in better state to relax/awareness therefore helps my meditation..
    well you found out you think better when you are sitting in the toilet.To each their own.just trying to help.
    i'm happy for you that you have experienced a whole new level in your meditation.
    love and peace
    dafodil

Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  2. Panthau

Panthau Member

Thanks for the explanation.

Thats interesting, i can identify with that. Do you have any source?

That was my only toilet experience so far, but you may be right :)

Edit: Gotta mention that my resistance on lvl9 seems to be gone or at least
    its much less then before. Dont know why and dont know how, but i think its a good thing.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2009
  3. daisy3

daisy3 Member

sorry pan ,
    been busy.how are you getting on?
    yes i do. you might not even need it here it is anyways.
    google if it doesn't open here THE MONTESSORI MOVEMENTS AND IT'S ENEMIES
    daffodil

4. GilesC

GilesC Member

That's great Pan. :)

I guess that means that it's been working and you've been healing as part of that process. Well done for sticking at it.

In my experience, so far, I've found the following:

LF10 - Nice and relaxing, light meditative state, nothing too Wow! for me
    LF9 - More deep meditative state. I can understand why some people find it a difficult level after being introduced with LF10, but I didn't experience the issues that some people have detailed with this level.
    LF8 - This level didn't resonate with me much. It started off as being an issue to listen to, and brought up things I needed to work on for myself, so I dealt with those and it became easier, but it's not one of my favourite levels.
    LF7 - Just started this one. This is a really good level of deepness, and I'm not experiencing any issues listening to it at all. It's just right for meditating without any distraction (except the couple of points where it goes from one thunderstorm the next which aren't blended as well as I would have liked, but hey, I can live with that).

Enjoying Lifeflow! :D
    (And proof that the Law of Attraction can work. Initially I didn't have the money to sign up for LifeFlow, so envisioned myself with enough money and, sure enough, I got an unexpected pay rise; just enough to cover the cost of this).

Hugs

Giles

5. Panthau

Panthau Member

Thanks Giles, i hope so :)
    Although my son stepped on my hightech 16-28khz headphones and now i gotta stick with my cheap in ear headphones...everything in life makes sense in some way, doesnt it? *lol*

Seems like everyone experiences different things with the different Lifeflow levels. I noticed how through meditation i learned to let go (still learning), and that was one of the keys for level 9 i think. When i dont let go, it stings throghout my body while listening to 9 and i feel bad. The more i let go and let it happen, the more i benefit from it.

Thanks for reminding me on the LOA, i need to pay some bills *lol*

daffodil: thanks for the read! :)

Pan

6. Panthau

Panthau Member

Now...i left my girlfriend (not physically yet). We´re together since 9 years, and in all this time i always felt that its not right. I do love her like a sister, but not as a girlfriend.

Her problem is, she cant let go. Thats why we were together that long time, because when i was about to leave, i couldnt withstand the emotional hell she was going through. It always felt as "i" would go through it.

My meditation gives me the strength and the willpower, and also the grounded feeling of secureness to do this step. Along with sedona & EFT which give me confidence.

I know its the right path, the heart path. And i know everything will be fine after that and we will be more lucky and satisfied people. Its just the door that we have to go through...

Pan

7. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi Pan,

It's not usually an easy time for anybody to go through, but if you can remain friends and support each other on your journeys, even if that means you're not together, then that can only be better than having heartache and pain.

I wish you both all the best and hope you both find what you need.

Hugs

Giles

8. Panthau

Panthau Member

Thanks Giles!

9. seatrend8899

seatrend8899 Member

Hi Pan,
    Keep the faith. It will turn out over time. Live has these aspects that remind us we are alive. If it hurts it is because we care.

shine on :)

jim

10. Panthau

Panthau Member

Thanks seatrend!

Im getting out of the eggshell!

11. daisy3

daisy3 Member

Pan
    you made me cry.I agree with Giles and Jim.
    Take care
    daffodil

12. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there Pan, I never really know what to say when relationships break down or don't work out for others. All I know is that I have come out of a couple of long term relationships (One which I ended and the other was ended by another) stronger and better after some time.

It takes courage to make any kind of changes in our lives and often the hardest and most painful part is resisting making these changes for a variety of reasons.

Once the decision and/or acceptance has been made it can feel like a great weight has been lifted - I hope this proves to be the case for both of you in your relationship.

Maybe your love for your son will help you both move forward.

I am really pleased you are feeling comfortable and enjoying LifeFlow now and I wish you an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)

13. Panthau

Panthau Member

Thanks polly, all you wrote is so true. Im not lucky with this relationship since it began. Everytime i wanted to cut it, it was impossible, the emotional pressure was way too big.

Also this time, i felt this pressure coming up. Its undescribable how that feels. I was about to give up, as i saw in my meditation whats the reason for it. The reason is, that theres a *strong* emotional connection between us which cant be destroyed, and theres *no need* to destroy it! Its just the fact that we cant live in an relationsship!

daffodil, i do like your empathy :)
    But its not something bad...its a *huge* step forward. And in the end, who knows...maybe we find each other on another level again. But i have to get out of this relationship now and grow...find myself.

I feel a strong connection to all of you. Whats wrong with me? ;-)

14. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

There's nothing wrong with you at all Pan - as you say, you're searching to find yourself and we all need to do that at some point in our life.

Many of us, especially when we are young, look for what's missing in ourself through someone else. I believe that when we are happy and at peace with ourself we have a much better chance of enjoying healthy and happy relationships with others.

I too feel a strong connection to you all here and I think it's because we are all working towards a common goal here through meditation and supporting one another.

Life really is a journey and I wish you an abundance of peace and joy on yours :) :) :)

15. daisy3

daisy3 Member

I know it's not bad and is a huge step, we all have our life path leading
    us to find ourselves .I admire you for finding courage to following your heart path and when you follow your heart it will only lead to happiness.So lvl 9 is not all that bad after all, looks like it helped you work through resistance .
    nothing's wrong with you , this forum has or rather creates and links energy i feel the connection to everyone.
    daffodil

16. GilesC

GilesC Member

*group hug*

:)

Hugs

Giles

17. daisy3

daisy3 Member

=GilesC;9886]*group hug*

:)

Hugs

Giles[/QUOTE]

yes a big group hug.
    Love you all.
    daffodil

18. Panthau

Panthau Member

group hugs? :) :)

Just wanted to mention, im back into my relationship. I´d call it a new relationship with the old partner *lol*

It was like dying and getting reborn...we both learned a lot and can now enjoy our relationship on another level.

Thanks for your empathy & hugs :)

19. seatrend8899

seatrend8899 Member

Great news......

Hi Pan,
    That is great news. I really liked the photo of you and family on the rollercoaster...your little man reminds me of our "little guy" who is now 21 :eek:. And your girl friend looks really cool. Good for you. Sometimes we just think that the "grass is greener on the other side" yet can discover differently once they are "gone".

shine on :) :)

jim

20. Panthau

Panthau Member

Thats so true jim :)
    I just needed and need to make my experiences,
    most people around me dont understand this because they
    stopped inner growing at some certain point and, thats whats really sad about it is,
    they believe in their own limits like its the only truth :) :) :) :)