1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Scared to go further...?

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Pokaa, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Pokaa

Pokaa New Member

Hi,

I have been meditating on and off for about a year now. I practiced this morning, and quickly got into a deep state. However I usually get like a strong pulse feeling in my head, like someone has pushed on my head, and I feel like my entire face starts to look upward. It's quite intense and I usually break from it since I'm a little worried to go further. I feel afraid to detach myself from my body if this makes sense? It sort of feels like I may die :/ !!

I haven't studied the ins and outs of meditation, I just sit down and do it...so I'm not sure what these sensations are, if anyone could shed some light on this I may take it all further and be brave! Thanks

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

3. madera

madera Guest