1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Saying hi from Sweden

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by rigby, Jan 1, 2008.

1. rigby

rigby Member

Hi everyone!

I have decided to start this year by getting closer to myself. I recently realized that i barely know who I am anymore, and that frigthens me alot.

I meditated a few times some years ago, but I never put my soul into it. This time will be different, my motivation is higher than ever before and I am sure that meditation is one thing I must do to look deeper into myself.

I joined this communtity to read of the experience of others and also to get tips on how to continue my travel through my mind and soul.

Happy New Year to everone
    wishes from elinore/Sweden

2. celistina

celistina Member

Dear rigby, welcome to the boards! I'm sure you will find great support here :) Like you, I have meditated several times before in the past but always slipped away from it whenever the external activities in physical life started to become overwhelming. I'm returning to meditation now with a deep seated desire to perservere and succeed this time round so let us work together on it :)

3. airportlounge

airportlounge Member

Rigby,

Glad to hear you have come to this realization and chose to act on it. Many people, including myself, have come to this realization in there lives and have chosen to take the steps, any steps, to improve. Many have not done anything. All I can say is that if this is a New Years Resolution, keep on it and keep your head up and you will find it to be a very rewarding experience. I myself have come and gone with meditation but let us all work together to keep it up.

4. Edwin

Edwin Member

Hej Rigby !

Välkommen !

Hope hear from you soon !

5. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

A really happy and warm welcome to you all. Let's make 2008 amazing. As individuals we may be strong but as a community team we can be invincible. If all new members just start the year with using LifeFlow 10 each day for one week and then give their comments would be a great start to a fantastic new year. My granchildren are absolutely buzzing about our new year plans and they are only 4 and 6. I believe they will grow up to be people who make wonderful things happen and that is so exciting. Happiness and joy to you all :) :) :)