1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Saying Hello

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Kikibloom, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Kikibloom

Kikibloom New Member

Hi Everyone,

I was looking for a meditation community and low and behold I found one, how cool is that? I've been meditating on and off for years now, but recently I've decided to take it seriously after a freind of my told me I need to learn to get intouch with my innerself on a deeper level. So here I am! Many blessings to all of you

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Kikibloom and welcome to the community :) If you look around the forum you will find some really good information and there are lots of helpful and knowledgeable people here

I wish you much peace and joy on your journey of self discovery :) :) :)

3. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi Kikibloom and welcome to the Project Meditation community.

Look foreward to seeing you around in the discussions.

Hugs
    Giles

4. physicalillusion

physicalillusion Member

Welcome to the thread Kikibloom :)

Good Luck to you on your journey towards the self,you can find many different things here in these threads that may help you reach your goal.

Love and Light. :)